Saturday, March 26, 2011

Weekend #11

This weekend (I know its not over yet, but nothing else eventful is going to happen) I decided to take off from traveling. I was planning to go to Nice, Monaco, and Pisa, but I just really needed a break. Thursday night GTL rented out a laser tag place, so we got to play laser tag for 3 hours for just 5 euros. I actually left early after playing 4 games because I was exhausted. It was a lot of fun though, I hadn't played in forever! But Friday morning I woke up with some pretty bad bruises from people running into me with their guns. I kind of look like I've been abused.

Friday we had a big group go to Luxembourg for the night, just for dinner. It was pretty neat, going to a different country just to eat. Dinner was delicious; I had a huge pizza that I have no idea how I was able to finish. We headed back to Metz around 10pm and then stayed downtown for the rest of the night. We went to our favorite bar, but it was pretty crowded so we didn't stay for too long. Then we went to the Latino Bar to dance. It was a lot of fun. And the weather was gorgeous. You can't say that very often in Metz!

I plan to spend the rest of today watching How I Met Your Mother (I'm on season 3!) and laying in bed. Tomorrow will be pretty similar to today. It's a much needed break.

No comments:

Post a Comment