Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend #5...

So this weekend I...spent cooped up in my room, coughing my lungs out! I pretty much slept all day Friday and Saturday, and I'm attempting to get stuff done today. I went through several packs of Ramen (so glad I brought some with me) and all of my orange juice.

Two tests this week, then Spain and Portugal for 10 days. So I really need to get well quickly.

Also going to attempt hand-washing my clothes in my sink later this afternoon. Wish me luck. Laundry is just too expensive here.

Oh we did go to a Latino Bar/Club on Thursday night, which was pretty neat. Until someone got kicked out and we all had to leave. But it was a fun night. They had reallyy good chips! And cheap(ish) margaritas.

Pretty much the only other thing I've done this weekend is spend way too much time trying to find downloads of Friday Night Lights. I hate not being able to stream anything here! 17 minutes left until I can watch 05x04 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment