Friday, January 20, 2012

Australia?

So it's been quite a while since I posted on here, but I was just thinking about how this time last year I was in Europe, and I'm kind of missing it. I do have new travel opportunities on the horizon, however, so I thought I'd post about that. Also, I was looking at Ankush's blog and he made a list of where he has been and where he wants to go, so I thought I would make one too! So first off, here is that:


Places I've been to:
United States
Canada
Mexico
Bahamas

Belize
Honduras
Cayman Islands
France
Spain
Portugal
Ireland
Germany
Switzerland
Italy

Vatican City
Croatia

Bosnia
Luxembourg
Belgium
Netherlands

Hungary
Austria

Places I want to go:
Australia
New Zealand

England
Scotland
Wales
Czech Republic
Brazil
Denmark
Greece
Sweden

Norway
Finland
South Africa
Japan
Alaska, Hawaii, & California





Now, about the travel opportunities on the horizon:


So the other day, a friend of mine started talking about the idea of Au Pairing in a foreign country somewhere after graduation. We started researching a bit, and I found a great one in Australia. I would really only have to Au Pair every other week, and have the off weeks to explore/travel. They want someone for a year, though, which is kind of a long time...but I think it would be awesome. I'm trying to convince my parents to let me go, because they really don't like the idea of me being across the world for a year, since 4 1/2 months last year was hard enough on them. But I'm definitely considering it, so I could be living in Australia in May. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment